Contact Us

(86) 372 5081976

Home > FAQ >

The Benefits of Snowfall LED Tube Lights

The benefits of Snowfall LED tube lights are tremendous. The fundamental difference between the LED tube light and a traditional light bulbs is enormous, because astonishing distinctions between the functioning of these two artificial light sources. Snowfall LED tube lights would last up to 100,000 hrs of continuous usage, as in comparison to a paltry 5000 hours of usage time given by standard light bulbs and tube lights. This would suggest less long-term expense, significantly less expense of changing lights regularly and much less work.

For companies making use of a large amount of artificial light sources, traditional incandescent bulbs would imply frequent altering of bulbs as well as a huge quantity of cash spent on labor charge, not to mention the quantity of time that are wasted sue to these modifications. Snowfall LED tube lights would lower the frequency of substitute and as a result all round expense.

Along with the lengthy lifestyle, Snowfall LED tube lights have very higher energy efficiency. In straightforward terms, that imply that for all of the vitality it consumes, it'll emit 80% as light as well as the other 20% as heat. A typical incandescent bulb to tube light would emit only 20% in the power consumed as light as well as the rest 80% as heat. Mix both of these with each other and you also have Snowfall LED tube lights which need significantly less power and much less maintenance.

Contemporary science and advertisement is operating furiously to bring this new revolution into everybody's private room. Previously Snowfall LED tube lights are becoming utilized in airport runways along with other locations. These days, Snowfall LED tube lights have reached everybody's home. Progressively, the planet would shift over from conventional incandescent tube light and light bulb to Snowfall LED tube lights.

If you're interested in our products or have any questions about it, please let us know. Don't hesitate to contact us!